AAe’s ecologists are experienced in undertaking the role of ecological Clerk of Works in active development sites and are all CSCS-accredited. As well providing advice and assistance to the Client AAe’s ecologists can offer services including:
- Providing toolbox talks;
- Induction talks and training;
- Oversee the instalment of reptile fencing;
- Supervision of vegetation clearance;
- Species translocation exercises;
- Supervision of habitat creation and management.
AAe can identify ecologically sensitive issues early-on in the process and provide time-efficient and practical solutions for managing them to minimise disruption to the build programme.