AAe’s ecologists undertake reptile surveys and mitigation for all native species in the U.K. This includes common lizards, sand lizards, slow worms, smooth snakes, grass snakes and adders. AAe undertake site specific survey requirements and mitigation for development and construction projects of all sizes. Services include:
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisals;
- Method Statements and mitigation design;
- Hand-searches, destructive search and watching briefs;
- Translocation surveys; and
- Completion of report to support Client requirements.